At times, a consultation by phone, video conferencing, or email may be the best way to get help. Consider arranging a RIO Method consultation.
- Unable to get to my office for a RIO session?
Use a consultation to evaluate how serious your muscle and joint problems are, what the best sources of help are likely to be in your home area, and how to judge progress.
- Already tried many forms of Western medicine and/or alternative disciplines or have you had mixed results, and are unclear what to do next?
Use a RIO consultation to pull together what you have tried, what you’ve been told, and what has happened — so your next steps will pay off.
- Can’t make sense out of what you’ve been told or what treatments have been recommended for you?
Use a RIO consultation to translate medical or alternative jargon so you genuinely understand what your health professionals are seeing and saying.
- Have you been diagnosed with a serious, degenerative neuromuscular or musculoskeletal illness and want to discuss what types of complementary care and self-care might help you?
Use a RIO consultation to locate legitimate options and get a picture of what each option can and cannot offer you. Especially in the midst of chronic or complex conditions, your goal should be to make sure you are getting genuine benefit from any time, energy, and money you spend on complementary care and self-care.
- Willing to use a focused, at-home plan to resolve your pain and movement problems?
Use RIO video conferencing with Nancy to evaluate your specific issues, set up a custom at-home program, and monitor results.