- Find and correct areas of faulty reciprocal inhibition. Corrections are immediate and permanent.
- Sessions last 90 minutes.
- Private sessions are scheduled for my offices in Rogue River, OR or Vancouver, WA. Video-conferenced consultations are available for all other areas.
- Bring all relevant medical test reports and videos. You will be asked for a detailed history, including interventions you have already tried and their results.
Wear or bring soft, loose clothing such as workout or yoga gear. No jeans, please!
- You will be performing highly specific muscle tasks to check for and correct reciprocal inhibition problems. Be prepared to be active.
- Appropriate for children two and older.
- Sessions run from 15 to 90 minutes, depending on the child’s age, attention span, and individual needs. Fees vary accordingly.
- Parents should plan to stay with their child during the entire session.
- Please bring all relevant medical test reports or videos.